Are you a student between the ages of 15 and 29 looking to try your hand at entrepreneurship this summer?
The Summer Company program connects youth with the money and support to run a summer business in Ontario.
How it works:
Summer Company is the Government of Ontario’s flagship youth entrepreneurship program, delivered locally through Peterborough & the Kawarthas Business Advisory Centre. This program is perfect for self-motivated, entrepreneurial-minded youth looking to try their hand at business ownership.
Through this program you receive:
- one-on-one guidance from Business Advisory Centre staff
- advice and mentorship from local business leaders
- access to business workshops, training, and resource
- up to $3000 of start-up money to kick-start a summer business
Who should apply:
- high school, college or university students who are returning to school after the program ends
- residents of Ontario (who are also Canadian citizens or permanent residents)
- youth between the ages of 15-29 years old (parent must sign the application if under 18)
- not already running a business