Struggling with your Startup?
Mentorship/Business Consulting/Advisory can give you the multiplier effect!
Startup Founders are experts at their product but may lack the knowledge and resources to accelerate their business. Hiring full time seasoned professionals is too expensive and can lead to cashflow issues, leading to a failed business.
We have over 20 years of experience leading, managing, developing, collaborating and selling different forms of technology. Our fees are nominal, our goal is to help accelerate your business and expand our venture capital by identifying more investment opportunities.
Sector of Focus: Technology (or General Business reach out to me to see if we can help)
Mentorship Program can include:
• Product validation & review
• Market Analysis
• Go to market strategy
• Sales & Marketing
• Industry collaboration & partnership
• Leadership & Management
• Financial management
• Pitch Deck
• Fund Raising
On top of mentorship, we can help you develop all the discussed execution plans, copywriting, pitch deck Powerpoint Design, Translations English/Chinese/Korean and even RPA to automate mundane tasks.
Ways to Find Suitable Mentors (We can be found in all)
1) Apply to join an incubator / accelerator. They may accept you, provide seed funding and mentors. However, acceptance rate can be low and they will take up equity and control in your company.
2) Startup events, networks and referrals can be a good way to find mentors. However, the range of their relevant experience differs greatly, their time and commitment to you can also be limited as they are usually pro-bono. Offering them a skin in the game can be a good way to recruit and retain a good mentor.
3) Professional platforms can be a great way to find a committed and experienced mentor. They are paid consultants, and you only pay when required without long term commitments. If they do not add value to you, it can be the first and last engagement. They are also driven to provide more value to you for recurring consultations.